IAS Training Opportunities
To register, or learn more about the training programs below, click on the applicable links.
- No training scheduled at this time
Take advantage of outstanding training opportunities delivered by leading accreditation professionals. International Accreditation Service (IAS) offers training in many quality-related areas that have proven value to testing and calibration laboratories, inspection agencies, structural fabrication industries and manufacturing companies. IAS training programs are custom-designed for the target audience and utilize a combination of teaching techniques. Our experience has shown that a practical approach using real-world examples, student interaction and hands-on activities provides the most effective learning experience for the student. Whether you're interested in training a technician, your quality manager, engineers or your entire staff, we can design a program to fit your needs.
Quality Management and Technical Training Currently Offered by IAS:
- ISO/IEC Standard 17025 for Laboratories
- ISO/IEC Standard 17020 for Inspection Agencies
- ISO/IEC Guide 65 for Product Certification Agencies
- Measurement Uncertainty for Testing and/or Calibration Laboratories
- Conducting Effective Internal Audits and Management Reviews
Specialized Training Programs:
- Quality Management for Inspection of Structural Steel Fabrication
- In-house Calibration for Testing Laboratories
- Precision Engineering - Making Accurate Measurements
- Building Department Accreditation Lead Evaluator
Contact IAS for more information on training schedules, custom curricula, training at your facility or special requests. Call IAS at (866) 427-4422 or e-mail email@example.com.